Market Research and Business Intelligence
Primary and secondary B2C and B2B market research
Market research is key to understanding what consumers or organisations want, need or believe and is typically one of our first steps to helping organisations develop their overall marketing, product, pricing or channel strategies.
To help you make informed business decisions, on the basis of authoritative information, we will conduct primary and desk based research including -
- Market sizing and segmentation
- Face to face consumer research and focus groups
- Telephone surveys and mystery shopping
- Competitive analysis and intelligence gathering
- Product research and customer base analysis
- Channels to market and partner research
Once data has been sourced from trusted suppliers or through primary research, the next step will be to extract the information that will inform critical business decisions. Interpretation and reporting, in line with industry best practice, are a key part of our market research and business intelligence service offering.
Contact us today, to discuss how we can help you make informed decisions.